Video of Antichrist
Video of Antichrist There’s no one Antichrist coming to take over the world, as far as the Bible reports. Instead, there’s a bunch of them “crawling all over the place” (1 John 2:18 Casual English Bible). It’s not hard for us to tell if we’re one of them. There’s probably enough in this seven-minute video to offend everyone a time or two. That’s not the intention. What I’ve tried to do is help folks understand what the Bible teaches about the idea of an antichrist. I give examples to illustrate what Bible writers might call antichrist behavior today. Emphasis on “might.” I’m not speaking for those writers or judging the eternal destiny of people today. I’m not the judge. But, like all of us, I’m sitting in the gallery taking note of what I see and hear. And I try to measure it all against the teachings of Jesus. Peace to you.
Video of Jesus crucifixion
Romans wrote about crucifixion in their official reports, novels, and poemsThey wrote it into comedy sketches a bit bawdy. They even used it to help them swear. Eyewitness to Crucifixion is a collection of their own words--what Romans had to say about crucifixions they conducted or witnessed. This video is a short collection of the eyewitness reports. For a more complete collection, see the book EYEWITNESS TO CRUCIFIXION. You can sample some of the pages on the author's website: StephenMillerBooks.com. Go to the Books page and click the photo of the book cover.
- Here's the direct link: Eyewitness to Crucifixion
- Here's a link to buy the book and to look inside: Preview of Eyewitness to Crucifixion.
- Gain new understanding from real people who actually witnessed the horror of the cross
- Discover previously obscured scholarly knowledge, now translated into casual English for everyone
- Examine the historical context for the Christian faith as seen through first-century eyes
- See for yourself the unvarnished, un-hyped truth about crucifixion and make your own decisions about related, current controversies of faith
- Learn more about the historical Jesus and his mission.
Eyewitness to Crucifixion
Video: Sermon on a Mountainside
Video: Sermon on a Mountainside Matthew 5, part 1 of 3
Audio reading: Sermon on a Mountainside
Video Matthew 6
Video Matthew 6, from Jesus' most famous sermon, the Sermon on the Mount in a hillside in Galilee.
Video reading of Matthew 6
Video Matthew 7
Video of Matthew 7, from Jesus' most famous sermon, the Sermon on the Mount in a hillside in Galilee.
Video reading of Matthew 7
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!